Your product advertised in a European movie
Product placement is a great way for brands to not just get seen by millions of people, but to benefit from the association with popular cultural touch-points. Seeing your favorite character alongside a brand could well change your perception of it — in fact, this is something brands are banking on, big time! In 2012’s James Bond blockbuster Skyfall, Heineken paid an estimated $45 million to get a bottle of their beer in 007’s hands! Now the good news FILM AIM can help you with a much smaller budget to showcase your product in an European film productions which can reach easily millions of people via streaming channels like Amazon Prime, YouTube, Netflix and more. FILM AIM will also help independent film productions particularly in Spain to join venture with your brand to tailor specifically that your product will be mentioned in that movie and not just to be randomly shown. For example In the film scene above you find already two products placement: an outfit and a car!
TEASER OF "LOVE IS MAGIC" BY LOU DI GIORGIO
EXAMPLE OF A PRODUCT PLACEMENT INTO AN ITALIAN SUCCESSFUL MOVIE:
• The movie is “Un fantastico via vai" of the Italian filmmaker Leonardo Pieraccioni (2013)
• The movie features several scenes where the characters eat or cook pasta, and the brand name Barilla is clearly visible on the pasta package
• The movie also features a scene where the main character visits a supermarket and buys several Barilla products, such as pasta, sauce, bread sticks, and biscuits
• The movie was a commercial success, grossing over 10 million euros at the Italian box office. The contribution of Barilla for this movie was 40% of the budget.
• The movie received mixed reviews from critics and audiences, who praised Pieraccioni's performance and humor, but criticised the plot and the product placement
• The movie was nominated for two David di Donatello awards, for best original song and best sound